Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patty's Day

While not wearing anything green (since I don't have any green running gear, I think...) I put in a treadmill-distance-PR-tying 5 miles today. The first 3 or so were really really hard to want to keep going, for some reason. I really wasn't feeling it. I'm glad I stuck it out though. After having a shortened long run on Saturday, I'm starting to get paranoid about my training. The marathon is in a mere TWO MONTHS FROM TODAY! Yipes! And my longest run so far is only 13.1! Time to really get CRACKIN'. I think I'll consider last week somewhat of a cutback week since I didn't do a real long run and see how it goes. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Solid 5 miles! You still have two months until the marathon, that's plenty of time!

And I always love random blog comments!