Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Taper Madness - And I'm Going Slammin'!

Okay, 4 days until the marathon and I have one 3 mile run scheduled for tomorrow. Then , depending on how I'm feeling, I may do one mile on Friday just to loosen up the legs a little. Then, Saturday, I will be able to cross off the "soon to be" in my title graphic up there. :) ... with any luck at all, that is.

And, as you may have guessed, the lottery gods were not kind to me this year. This means that, if I am to run the St. George Marathon, I must first run Ogden (which is in the plans anyway), then two of these three marathons: Deseret News Marathon on July 24th, the Park City Marathon on August 23, and the Top Of Utah Marathon in Logan on September 20th (just 2 weeks before SGM). My plan is to run Deseret News and Park City, but in order to afford all this, I must part with my dearly beloved mountain bike. Let me know if you want it. :)

1 comment:

cropstar said...

Good luck with the Ogden Marathon!! Can't wait to hear your race report :)
I DID make it into St George. I'm so excited! It will be my very FIRST marathon!