Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fatty's a lucky guy

Some of you may know that I love to read FatCyclist's blog. He's a guy who's crazy about cycling, from right here in Utah, and he writes a great and funny blog. Last December, he wrote a funny post about how he'd be a great pro cyclist and how Johann Bruyneel should let him try out for Team RadioShack. Well, Johann read that and a lot of cool stuff happened, including Fatty being able to go to the Tour of California this past week and ride in the team car during the time trial stage. How awesome is that!?

He also got the opportunity to meet a bunch of the riders on the team and get his picture taken with them. That all sounds cool and everything, but I don't think I want to do that. After all, at 6'1" and over 200 lbs (and shrinking, slowly), I'm huge compared to those 125-lb-dripping-wet pro cyclists. I think I'd just look fat. :)

No comments: